Search This Blog

Saturday 1 August 2015

Blogging. Re-fuel, Re-fresh, Re-think

Let's be real, I haven't posted in months and years. I don't know this blog used to be a platform for my thoughts and feelings whilst I was designing. I started it at 17 and now I'm 25, I used to do outfit posts, style news updates and just waffle on about what I found interesting.



Within that space and time so much has changed. I've become politically engaged, worked several jobs, edited a magazine and now edit Primarks website overseeing the menswear content. 



I wanted to ressurect this blog as I thought why not? There's history on it and my voice and tone has changed perspective  but it's still fundamentally the same. I just want this to be a place where I can write selfishly about what I'm feeling, seeing, thinking, eating, loving and who reads it reads it. 

No comments: